Kyouya knowing he's already got you hook, line, and sinker.
YES. Just yes 8D
I never had a thing for uniforms 'til now. I was always more of a suits girl. But there's something about this that is just ♥
In case you've been living under a rock, my favorite anime -Ouran High School Host Club- has been dramatized 8 weeks ago.
Some things that stood out to me thus far:
1. Tamaki and Ranka-san is SPOT ON ♥
2. The twins totally has no chemistry whatsoever. Besides the totally convincing fight scene where they were yelling at each other towards the end of episode 6. My guess is they fight all the time in private haha. They were my absolute fav. in the anime ok, or more specifically Kaoru :3 Not for the twincest but for their adorable mischievousness and their unfailing ability at irritating the heck out of Tamaki. Unfortunately, their prank genes seems to be missing in the drama. I iz not amused ಠ_ಠ
3. I dislike the yaoi-ish implications between Hunny and Mori >C They're supposed to be close cousins. Nothing more, nothing less. Neither does their club positions as wild/lolishota types call for such acts.
4. Hunny is just weird. Should have chosen a kid imo. Mori is hot. Also, Nekozawa-sempai? Swear he has Korean blood somewhere. Am super glad they didn't cast Maki as Haruhi coz I am tired of seeing her everywhere. Personally thinks Haruna looks more like Haruhi appearance wise anyways.
5. The over the top background effects are hilarious.
alsadkjhfasdfdaska brb brain 'sploding from teh hotness.
Anyways, go fulfill all your Ouran Live Action needs here.