Monday, January 31, 2011

Whatcha say captcha

Monday, January 31, 2011
I hate captchas. No secret there. They are troublesome and half the time, completely illegible until you tilt your head to the side and go all cross-eyed squinting at it for a few minutes. Even then, its still a 50-50 chance you'll get it right and don't you just hate it when it says 'Invalid! Please try again!' in this imaginary mocking tone when it turned out to be the bad 50%.

Even worse when it happens successive times in a row -___-

BUT!

Nothing of what I had so far can beat what I got today:



Yes. Guess with China on the rise and all that, captcha decided to take a chinese language class too.

JUST WHAT IS THAT AND HOW AM I EVEN SUPPOSED TO ENTER IT?

So I keyed in 'gediveq' alone and crossed my fingers thinking it simply made a mistake. Or maybe its a translation of 'gediveq' for chinese people, that is if 'gediveq' is even a word. But I digress.

No such luck.

Got a new captcha instead:


Awesome. Like that is any better.

New and Improved: Now in stencil form too!  :D *insert sparkles*

And no, its not 'sifon' in case you're wondering.

Ugh.

After a few more frustrating tries, my eagerness to download it has disappeared and so I left.

And THAT my friends, is how you combat piracy effectively.

Srsly.

No comments: