Saturday, October 17, 2009

Tired

Saturday, October 17, 2009
If only you knew the problems I go through daily. My life may seem all bright and dandy but that is because I choose to hide all my woes and grief. I still think you're awesome but I can't take it anymore. I can't always be there to sooth the hurt. Not when I myself am hurting inside. After life is done screwing around with me for the day, the last thing I really want is to hear how much more crappy it can be.

Sad to say, but I can't be your 24/7 problem hotline. I can be your listening ear but too much noise can deafen it you know. And so I become numb. I still think that instead of telling them to me all the time, you should put some action into it and try to make a change.

In the end, I guess I'm just sorry that I'm not what you thought I was supposed to be.