Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Zero Gravity

Wednesday, July 22, 2009
Pretentiousass was absent today! :D However, Sulkyboy decided to eat lunch in our air-conditioned class and totally ruined whatever good mood I had earlier. Steamed broccoli and beef wteff, one can only imagined the smell....

And no, it did not smelled delicious.

Was totally pissed off too later again when some pervert in my college tried to stare down my neckline as I walked past him to the parking lot *fumes* He was on the phone the whole time and when I walked past he totally leaned his head over to my side WTEFF before I realized what he was doing and brandished my thick till can die Japanese textbook at his head menacingly. Still very very angry about the whole incident.

Anyways, went for a haircut this afternoon at the hair salon a block down my place cuz even if she isn't an expert in Japanese hairstyles and could never get the thinning out part right, she is the cheapest and when you are a poor college student like me, every penny counts ok.



Regretted asking her to cut my bangs shorter because it looked hella chio a minute ago before I opened my mouth to ruined everything :C Cuz I didn't like how it kept getting in my eye but given a choice between chioness or practicality, I'll take the former okay *shallow*



My dyed hair which hardly makes a difference unless I'm directly under the sun T__T And yes, I can see very well for myself that my face is like effing round already ok T____T

Spent half the afternoon aimlessly surfing the net and came across this picture:


HAHAHA THE JOY OF SUCKING ON BALLS INDEED HAHAHAHAHA YOU HAVE GOT TO BE KIDDING ME HAHAHAHA WAS THE PERSON WHO WROTE THIS ON CRACK AH HAHAHA *dies*

Gonna see the dermatologist tomorrow to fix my face once and for all so I will achieve baby smooth skin *determined like anything* Will probably suffer severe breakouts for 6 months before it all clears up like its supposed to haih am wondering how I can get away with being a hikikomori for that long....

Mummy's birthday is tomorrow too and I am gonna bake her those Japanese sponge cake with cream and strawberries like you always see in dramas so cross your fingers and hope that I'll get it right ♥

2 comments:

ßrigida ∫chmidt © Copyright said...

I like your hairstyle. What color did you apply on? Whenever I get a haircut, I also look for the cheap one and I get them at the military base. THe person who cut my hair was korean and she totally knew what and how to do it. But of course, I gotta show her the photo first. Did you get accepted at UCLA? Goodluck again. I have a friend applying there too.

hana said...

ah thanks! I used l'oreal copper brown (warmer) if I'm not mistaken ^^

You're lucky to have an Asian hairdresser that charges cheap. No such thing here and the cheapest for a really nice haircut is at least $50 T___T

Ah, I'm planning to apply to UC Berkeley. Am gonna apply this fall. UCLA maybe I'll go for my graduate school cuz it has a dentistry program whereas Berkeley don't.

I wish your friend the best of luck too!