Thursday, July 2, 2009

ガラガラ GO

Thursday, July 2, 2009
BIG BANG HAS JUST RELEASED ANOTHER NEW JAPANESE PV ALDKASJDLA THE COOLNESS!!! 8D

Download song here and mv here

The beat is super addictive and makes me want to go clubbing wteff only clubs here don't play their songs sadly. Also, this is like the first Japanese song where I could understand everything they are singing about without the need to look up the English translation :3 Then again 60% of it is in English anyway so that might have helped lol.

Anyways, picspam! Of course I shall spazz away! My favorite band ok!!!



Sigh, GD is slowly morphing into another ahkua J-rock star. Or a girl wteff.




But still so stylish in some weird ghei way lol




I adore his voice ok its like so annoying in a naughty mischievous way askladja damn turn on ok




ALDJAKJDLKSD THIS. SO EFFING HOT. TAEYANG ♥

His moves are like so damn slick and cool I WANT HIM SO BAD AFTER WATCHING THIS. He's like an Asian Ne-Yo or something and his voice is like pure heaven. Soft and sexy smooth. GUY I WANNA GO CLUBBING WITH DATE 8D Guys who look like bad boys but aren't really are the hottest ♥



omg this is Dae! He should so keep this new hair of his. Almost like Jay Chou!




He looks less like a smiling angel now and way more satt. Could never take him seriously before




Seungri, my very first fav. cuz I was deceived by his Strong Baby persona then where he was très cool till Ammy told me he's younger than me and I'm like wteff such lies but then I went and watched their other videos and realized that the cute suku bin kid in the background was him and grudgingly admitted that he does look 18. Like wteff how can one person change so much for one vid I swear its like split personality cuz he was so damn hot and manly in Strong Baby.




Anyway, his more mature Strong Baby persona managed to sorta shine through in this pv while still maintaining his cute image :3




Unf




Want!




My ichiban my ichiban my ichiban my ichiban my ichiban *Q*




Obviously this is my fav. part 8D *makes gif*




Because hip thrusts are always better captured animated :P




T




O




P




The real bad boy of the band




And the only guy who makes eyeliner on guys look oh so sexy




You know who he reminds me of here?




Reno Sinclair from FF7. Guy I wanna marry if only he was real *___*




Another picture of TOP cuz everyone loves bad boys apparently




Skinny pants and high top sneakers are ♥




Hahaha so cute like puppy




How can he not speak English? He looks so Korean American here.




踊ろうよhoney~♥

ALLAKSDJFAKLSDF THE WAY HE SAYS THIS LINE GETS TO ME ALL THE TIME




GD looking fierce! Rawr! Although a closer look later shows dunno what half-assed singlet he is wearing...




I like how they always pimp themselves at every given opportunity lols




And it looks like someone copied CL's 'Fire' hair wteff




CL. My fav 2NE1 member whose group I will fangirl about another day :D




hahaha and a very Japanese product worthy cheesy looking ending


Big Bang is so awesome ♥

4 comments:

♥~kimmy~♥ said...

heh there.. like the way u talk bout Big Bang..

yeah.. Seung Ri is quite young.. haha.. and yap.. agree that TOP looks good with the eyeliner..

the gift u made.. i realized that TOP dance differently.. haha..

take care..

Leira said...

HANNAH. I HATE HATE HATE HOW SIMS 3 MAKE EVERYTHING AND EVERYONE CACATED I WANT A RENO SIMS 3. WANT WANT WANT.

Leira said...

OH, and you dont know this, but i'm robo-girl #2 on T.O.P oppa's right. :P

hana said...

@kimmy: haha my love for BB is insane so I'm glad you can handle it XD

Oh TOP did? idk cuz I have eyes for TaeYang only haha. TOP looks sorta stiff compared to the rest though.

@Leira: I WANT IT MORE THAN YOU OK!!!! WHY CANNOT MAKE!!! MAKE NOCTIS THEN CAN???

And I'm the girl nearest to TaeYang. Whoever that girl is lols *sprout random stuff