Sunday, March 1, 2009

This is the post where I rant about how much I hate the world

Sunday, March 1, 2009
1. I just screwed up a batch of donuts thanks to my mom. Who kept sidling up to me every 5 minutes, peer over my shoulder and start interfering by telling me to cut back on yeast and water blablabla and GUESS WHAT HAPPENED LATER?

DOUGH DIDN'T RISE.

And I may have just created the most oil absorbing sponge ever. Since all it could do -besides sitting there like the miserable lump it is- is sucking up a ton of oil as soon as it hits it. So I had to throw the whole mess into the bin. And I really really wanted to eat donuts tonight. I even put aside my English assignments just to make them. So it goes without saying that I am SO DAMN PISSED ALL I FEEL LIKE SAYING IS:

ALKFHAKFBHAKWHEFKLJAWTFBBQBFKHQWFHNQKFHNHKQLWHEBF.

Because words cannot describe how I feel now.

Now don't' get me wrong, my mother is an awesome cook. Just ask anyone. Only, her methods work only for herself and being the awesome cook she is, she thinks she is right in everything and must have a say in whatever you're doing. Oh and getting mildly annoyed when my cooking turn out better than hers on the rare occasions I do cook. Which I highly suspect is the main reason on why she refuses to teach me how to cook all these years and resign me to brainless duties like throwing out the thrash or mashing up potatoes instead.

YOU KNOW MOM, WHEN I MOVE OUT, I AM SO INSTALLING A KITCHEN DOOR IN MY HOUSE WHEREBY I WOULD LOCK IT WHENEVER YOU COME BY TO VISIT. PERIOD.

p/s: Forgot to pray beforehand too resulting in this mess. I also seem to remember that whenever I did pray, my mom was magically occupied with other things to interfere with my cooking/baking. So let this be a lesson to me.


2. Pet Society banned me. So I admit I cheated and its unfair but WHAT. No one said you couldn't cheat too. But if you're gonna harp about how it takes the fun out of the game to cheat and other similar pompous moral speech then DON'T. And if you refuse to cheat then stfu and stop whining if others do. It's not my fault you're a moralistic up-righteous player. You make your rules, you live by it.

I also dislike people who keep talking about how cheating makes the game boring. I LIKE MY GAME BORING SO WHAT SAY YOU. I don't care really as long as I'M RICH AND HAVE A PRETTY HOUSE TO DECORATE. So there.


3. FB has the crappiest video uploader ever. Took me forever to upload Tegomass's videos wth. (btw, who is the maintainer for their fan page? Make me one too okay cuz I swear I can do a better job) And what is up with the progress bar that keeps freezing but in actual reality is still uploading in the background so what you get is '5%......FREEEEEZE......FREEEEEZE......FREEZE TILL WORLDS END.....BAM! 95% 100% your video has been successfully uploaded. WTH.


4. I hate long winding and vague authors because guess who is still up at 3am now trying to analyze one longass essay? I am tired and irritable and half thinking of burning my books into ashes atm.

Life pretty much suck at the time being.

No comments: