Friday, March 6, 2009

TGIF

Friday, March 6, 2009
omg yay its finally Friday!!!



I have enough of four hour sleep and never ending assignments. Granted, there is still a truckload of papers I have yet to write over the weekend but at the very least I can sleep in till 11am :D

So there is this one guy who keeps calling me every single day I swear its getting on my nerves. Argh, is it really possible to run into problems for every single homework? Can a person be that dense? It's just the begining of statistics you know and if people would just stop being lazy and read the text before class, I really don't see a problem. Which is the main reason I'm miffed because if there is one kind of people I cannot tolerate its lazy ones who expect awesome results doing nothing and whine when they don't get it wth. And they have this tendency to make me feel like its my fault when I get an A and they don't. Seriously I cannot explain how energy sapping it is to hang out with people like these. I also think I might have accidentally kicked a puppy in my past life or something cuz it turns out that this guy happens to be in two classes of mine meaning I have to see him everyday. FML.

Practiced my parking today and totally fail in parallel parking T_______T I keep hitting the curb T__________T Test is next Friday so I'm pretty much doomed if I'm asked to parallel park :C

And since its been too long without a post about them:




NEWS Calendar is out and the only gripe I have is pretty much everyone's hair except massu's and maybe koyama's Yamapi's dead expression. In fact, is it me or does he seem increasingly zombie like in all his recent photoshoots. Is he suffering from depression D: I cannot seem to find the old cute Yamapi except in magazine articles where he sound seemingly happy at least.





ALFHALKHFALSF SOMEONE NEEDS TO SELL ME THE MONTH OF JULY YO 8D Since when did he get so hot? Hello I'm thoroughly converted now to the amazing that is Massu ♥ Tegoshi who wth

Ok I'm off to watch my weekly fill of dramas, one of which is RESCUE :DDDD

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

=D Massu looks best in there XD wahahaah... and Yamapi's face.... just. blank. funny la :P and you know, probably that guy got his eyes on you. lol XD XD

Ammy said...

oh god, yamapi's face is all sunken in. WHY IS HE HOT?? WHY? WHY WHY WHY DOES HIS FANCLUB PWN EVERYONE ELSE WHEN HE LOOKS LIKE AN OVERWEIGHT SKELETON??

the japanese disgust me sometimes hmmph!

*continues staring at masssssssu*

hana said...

@eichi: HE DOES RIGHT? <333

And Yamapi T_____T I miss the old pi a lot.

AND NO WAY NOOOOO. I'll change number if he does wth.

@ammy: yeah thats what ariel said too. HE IS HOT. Or WAS. Have you seen his latest hair? I swear its worse than the mop hair. A feat I thought impossible >.<

idk why his fanclub pwns either but HEY MASSU GOT 6TH ON JAPAN'S MOST WANTED LOVER =DDDDD

He totally beat ryo, shige tego and koyama who didnt even make the top 10 list if not mistaken =DDDD

of course pi and akame stole the first 3 spots but fear not, if massu cont. to climb the charts steadily like he is doing now, there MIGHT be a chance ;D