Saturday, June 7, 2008

UGHNNNGHHH

Saturday, June 7, 2008
I feel like crap now.

My stomach hurts so much and I nearly died on the walk home cause every step I took felt like my uterus was about to fall out T________________T

Yes, it's that time of the month again where I wish I am anything but a girl cause omg everything pales in comparison to the pain. How can anyone feel good during this period of time is beyond me cause it doesn't matter how nice you dress yourself up to feel a little better than normal as you still end up feeling like a bleached whale with a sheep between your legs and a donkey kicking you in your guts every 5 seconds. Plus all confidence is stripped away as you spend every waking second wishing you have eyes at the back of your head to check your skirt =C

Walking just makes you sore and all I want to do is curl up in a swirl of blankets watching my fav. dramas while eating a bucketful of ice-cream.

But GUESS WHAT????

CANNOT EAT ICE-CREAM ALSO!!!!!

Unless you want to end up child barren for the rest of your life and I have no idea how true this is but as if I am going to take a chance cause I super want my cute baby boy ok now shaddap and let me groan in peace.

UGHNNGHHHHHGGHHH!!!!!!!!!

I think girls have like the short-end of the stick when it comes to body functions ok cause guys have what? NOTHING ok. No stomach cramps, no period, no pregnancy pains, no moodswings no menopause, no nothing. No need worry about getting fat after child birth and stuff.

Shouldn't they have SOMETHING at least to be fair?! Like I don't know, monthly painfully swollen balls so they can't sit or walk in comfort then maybe they can be more understanding when it comes to girls and the number of rape cases would decrease drastically cause ha! they won't be able to move without wincing in pain muahahahahaha.

Cannot eat junk food or drink any alcohol during that period of time also or not risk the chance of getting erectile dysfunction! HA!

On a happier note, I got an A for my term paper =D

But even so, my stomach still hurts like heck now gah I don't want to write anymore byebye.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey, i know you might think this as spam, but it's not. if you like all things nice and pink, you might want to check out this virtual fashion game, Miss Bimbo. it might suit your palate, i don't know, but do check it out.

http://www.missbimbo.com/parrain.php?userId=381501

this is not spam, i actually do read your blog. i thought you might like to play the game. *shrugs*

hana said...

oh no worries I don' take your comment as spam XD

And I did check out the game and it's like NEW YORK NITES!!! lol. I signed up =P

So hard to bimbo up. Am in the process of getting a job now hehe.

You play too? Any tips? =P