Thursday, June 19, 2008

I Love You Daddy

Thursday, June 19, 2008
A late Father's day post of sorts which I shall slot in now before my humongous Chalk Festival post =) We went to Islands which is some tropical-like restaurant which is so Hawaiian I like I like I LIKE!!!







Originally, I planned to take my daddy out ALONE just me and him for lunch like since goodness knows how long I've been harping about it hor but my mean family won't allow it. Especially 2nd sis who try to rope my mom in shooting down my plans.









I AM GRUMPY. I plan this lunch for MONTHS ok ci you chi li stupid 2nd sis what is wrong with her always trying to ruin my plans by forcing herself into my outings with daddy all the time.



The food is delicious ok the Hawaiian Burger is scrumptious ok with it's terriyaki sauce and its so huge I had to cut it into 4 pieces to be able to eat it lol.



Anyway, thank you daddy for taking care of me when I was a baby. I know I know, I was the only one out of the four whom you personally clean and feed and I promise I would always be there for you when you're old ok so you can stop reminding me of it lol.

You were the one who offer to buy my first cosmetic when mom was against me for reasons unknown, you were the one who always give me massages when I am sick, who buy cincau and stuff when I have fever, who accompanies me when I shop for clothes because my fashion sense is nil =C , who suggest all sorts of hopeful remedies when I am suffering from period pains lol, who ALWAYS help me out when I am in need, who always give me tons of advices, who always take me out alone to various places so we can just talk about everything in life, for traveling to other places together with me, for training me in doing various stuff like organizing events etc.

I love how I can talk to you on just about everything, how I can just snuggle right beside you and talk about frivolous stuff like hair and fashion and the latest trends before mommy shoo me away. You were there for me when I was so alone and lost without friends, who held my hand and prayed for me, who encouraged me and tell me that I can do anything if I put my mind to it. Thank you for all the little things you taught me like washing cars, mowing lawns, fixing lights/furniture, hanging stupid lanterns -which I hated but did anyway because you kept sprouting 'words of wisdom' about how traditions are passed on like these- etc. so I can be more independent and need not rely on others too much.

And hahaha it turns out that I am now BETTER than you in doing DIY stuff even when you're years older than me and a guy hahaha XD Daddy is not so amazing anymore hohoho ^^


I love you also for always trying to join in my fandoms like watching animes/J-dramas with me, taking me out to various Japanese restaurants when you know how I am so crazy about Japan, blasting my Jay Chou's CDs loud loud at times, for putting up with my stupid rants about how hot a certain star is and pestering you for your opinion XD Although sadly, you still disagree about Tegoshi =C Oh well.....

Words can't describe the amount of things you did for me as the list would be soooo long. I like the bond we share that none of my 3 sisters have and that makes me feel a teeny bit special =) You're my world and my everything and the BEST daddy a girl could ever have!!! Because of you I have confidence in myself and in life.

I love you so much and I promise with all my heart that I am so buying you TONS OF STUFF when I have a career of my own in the future ok because nothing I do can ever repay you for shaping me into the person I am today =)


No matter how old I get, I would always be your little eldest girl ^^

3 comments:

Leira said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Leira said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

Shut up,Hana. I hate you.