Friday, October 19, 2007

Longest MSN Chat Ever

Friday, October 19, 2007

Oh my stars I've just spent SEVEN HOURS STRAIGHT chatting to Ammy online since 11pm!!!


An amazing feat indeed!!! Seeing as I how detest online chatting. But she's the best! Can chat about anything under the sun. So glad I met you my dear wonderful twin =D I still cannot believe we share so many of the same interests. I still think you not ending up as my real twin was a mistake. heh.


Yamagate.....HAHAHAHAHA!!!! I still cannot believe you actually wikied it! LOL! I'm so sorry for my bad Japanese. I promise I would try to remember all the Japanese names properly from today onwards XD


Its' 6.00am now. I'm so sleepy so I'm off to bed. I am so gonna have a whale of a headache when I wake up later *groans*

No comments: