Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Happy =D

Wednesday, October 31, 2007


Oh this is the bookmarks we got for donating to PBSM. Ha! Mine is TALLER than Sha's. She kept insulting my face for being shorter than hers (I mean the doll ok) so I was extremely happy to find that her height is so short when put right next to mine. She wasn't though lol. It's like life knows how to work itself out fairly. I am taller than her in life. heh. Ok I didn't donate cause I've already donated to another girl liao and had no more money left on me. But I kept fingering Sha's doll all the while gushing about how cute it is till Yun Yew gave me his =D *cough*Yay, no need pay!*cough* Oh, the dolls does reminds you of Emma Ai from Jigoku Shojo (Hell Girl) doesn't it?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

http://www.flickr.com/photos/tomacollection17/

just go there..... i created that account..so i wont post them in my blog anymore...well..maybe some la.. not always XD