Sunday, September 30, 2007

Dream Guy

Sunday, September 30, 2007

He's perfect. He makes me feel complete. I feel totally at ease when I'm with him and am blissfully happy. He keeps appearing in my dreams occasionally and I don't know when would I see him next. The only problem is.......


I have no idea who he is.


I cannot believe it. He appeared in my dreams yesterday night again. However for the life of me I simply cannot picture his face as soon as I wake up. It's the same as before and it's driving me nuts trying to figure out who the person is. The weird thing is I can remember every other single detail in my dreams to correct precision. I can see all my friends and family faces clearly even after I'm awake. But that guy.....I CANNOT RECALL HIS FACE OKAY?!!!


SUPER ANNOYED!!!!


I tried running various names through my head but they all don't fit. I don't even fancy anyone right now. Ok, maybe got one but I'm definitely not that interested. The only thing on my mind right now is to get top in class (crosses fingers), lose 5KG, re-perm my hair, and get myself into some prestigious university (crosses fingers again) so you can stuff the argument about a guy being my top priority at the moment. Because unless you're holding a US citizenship and plan to study in the US and live there forever you can somewhat forget it.


Somehow this guy in my dreams seems oddly familiar. As if I've seen him somewhere before but never gave a second thought. I just know that he is very familiar ok. Don't ask me how I know because I don't either. The only thing I can recall is that he is tall, elegant, slim and fair and have the most wondrous smile ever. His expression is always soft and gentle. Yes, rub it in. Can remember expression but not face. What are you? Idiot hia? For your information, expression can be felt so it is not necessary that I can recall the details of his face.


Now to all my friends please don't be a moron hor and simply assume some random person I know just because he is tall, slim and fair because believe me I tried fitting every single person I know in life who matches the aforementioned characteristic but none seemed correct. In fact they all seem so wrong.


Am inclined to think someone is casting a spell on me. If your goal is to drive me insane trying to guess the mysterious guy so I would fail my exams you are not succeeding hor because NOTHING can tear me away from trying to do my utmost best in my exams. But your ARE succeeding in driving me insane somewhat. Because I'm the type of girl who cannot let things rest when she finds it extremely familiar till it's right on the tip of her tongue but unreachable. The type of girl who cannot sleep in peace when her stupid sister or friends had to hum a familiar sounding song or quote a familiar scene in a movie and ask her for said song or movie title which turns out that she doesn't know either but unlike them cannot rest in peace until she figures out the answer no matter how long it takes be it days, weeks, months or years.


I want to know ok?! Wanna know. Wanna know. Wanna knooooooooow!!!!! Not that I believe in fanciful dreams like these because I don't. I just need to know to satisfy my curiosity so I can declare this particular incident solved and closed in my brain so I can move on in peace.


This whole affair just brings a whole new meaning to the term 'dream guy'.


Still annoyed.

3 comments:

Domassism said...

hmm... tall. that rules me out. LOL XD

Hana said...

LOL! Didn't you get any taller in Russia?

Domassism said...

no... T_T