Friday, December 1, 2006

New Cam

Friday, December 1, 2006

AM SO FREAKIN HAPPY THESE FEW DAYS!!! No, it has nothing to do with exams but everything to do with I FINALLY GOT A CAM OF MY OWN!!!! Heehee. I can't believe it. Just the other day I was mentioning the fact of maybe buying a cam of my own while not actually giving it much thought. Since my dad got one, I just use his whenever I need it. Then yesterday, my dad came home and was all like "Hannah! I've got something for you". Then he shove a box into my face. I was like whaaaaat??? till I saw the box. A digicam! For me??? I was sooooooo shocked and deliriously happy. Can't believe he actually took my words seriously. If I knew building a closer relationship with my parents would reap me great rewards like this, heck I should have done that a long time ago Hmph.


I'm so in love with it now. I have no idea what model it is, how much it costs nor what functions it has but WHO CARES? My daddy gave it to me and thats all that matters. I'm loved...I'm loved...hahahaha...I'm crazy. =P




It's so small and slim. Only 100g. Sure, it's not pink but it's still gorgeous =) The pink thing is my hair scrunchy haha. Put it there to make my cam a bit more satt =P

I LOVE MY DADDY!!!!! From now on, I shall try my best to be the perfect daughter. Hehe.

*Off to play with my new toy. Tata~*


No comments: