Wednesday, November 1, 2006

Blogsphere War 1

Wednesday, November 1, 2006

I've just been gone for like 1 day and you all have been busy disturbing my blog. Or to be exact---my chatterbox.


Remember 'Jonathan'?? That lousy insulting boh liao guy in my chatterbox who always insults people for no reason at all??? Yes, he keeps insulting me and I have no idea why. I don't even know him and neither had I ever insulted him before until he kept bugging me to do so. After a while, I got sick of him and just ignored him.


Apparently, my friends got fed up of his boh-liaoness and decided to retaliate.....


Below is the entire chatterbox conversation of their 'war'. I warn you first, it's really really cho so if you're one of those easily offended people, please don't read lar hor. For the rest, click to enlarge. Have a great time laughing your butt off =P



Many thanks to Lian Shen who just blows the whole war out of proportion into something hilarious. Had a great time reading my chatbox. Gives me a break from blogging since it's more interesting than whatever post I can come up with now.


Seriously though, hate commenters are just so lame. -_-

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

yeah...thanks Hannah for putting my name, lian shen in your blog..

i feel so high and floating up so high in the sky ? haha