Friday, April 22, 2011

The Wonderful Cross

Friday, April 22, 2011
Today is Good Friday. The day Christ died on the cross for our sins, and later rose on the third day (known to us as Easter), so we may be saved and have eternal life through Him.

Below is a simple video I created for my church's Good Friday's service using windows movie maker for the very first real time. I love the song and no matter how many times I had to listen to it for hours straight while working on it, it never fails to bring tears to my eyes.


His amazing love and grace for us.... is just so much even for undeserving people like us, like me, that I cannot help but be thankful from the bottom of my heart and soul. The cross is wonderful indeed.

"...for all have sinned and fall short of the glory of God, and are justified freely by His grace through the redemption that came by Christ Jesus." -Romans 3:23-24

So, thank you Jesus for dying on the cross to save a sinner like me so I may live. Amen.