Tuesday, September 29, 2009

I is not happy >C

Tuesday, September 29, 2009
WHY is it that every time I make this resolution to go on a serious diet, my mom would suddenly decide that its the best time to cook and bake up a storm? I am irritated beyond belief ok?!

And how every single time I think I had gotten a really great work out from the gym and am feeling all proud of myself, I would find myself coming home to a dinner of roast beef, baked potatoes, pumpkin pies and brownies with ice cream??? WHY?!?!?!

So yesterday, Natasha emailed me about this Halloween beach party (BEACH party. In FALL no less. wth ok I was so happy summer has finally passed and was about to happily sink my teeth into anything yummy and this silly invite has to come up *sad) and I realized that I had exactly ONE month to become all thin again so I decided to cut down all my food intake by half. Or 3 quarters I don't care I am desperate just like that.

 And I was doing so fine yesterday but then!!!! Guess what happened this morning.... YES OK MY MOTHER SUDDENLY DECIDED TO MAKE BEEF NOODLES (MY FAV WTH) AND FRIED YAM MEAT PUFFS AND HARKOW (OMG HARKOW SHE DOESN'T ONLY WANT TO SHAKE MY WILLPOWER, SHE WANTS TO SQUASH IT AND GRIND IT INTO ITTY BITTY PIECES OF DUST BEFORE BLOWING IT AWAY WITH THE WIND WHILE LEAVING ME AS THIS EMPTY SHELL DAMMIT). And now she's baking trays and trays of apple pies.

tmd hopping mad ok! I'd been pestering her for months to make beef noodles and har kow but she always chose to ignore me and now that I suddenly decide to secretly go on a diet, she goes and make them???? Its like she has this inner sensor that would unconsciously kick start up her desire to make yummy yummy food as soon as it sense the beginnings of my diet plans. Why me seriously why me T_________T

My mother is like the evil food temptress incarnate I swear.

3 comments:

Ivan said...

I noe exactly how u feel , its like u wanna control urself but when u got home and see ur favourite food on the table , u simply cant resist to have more thn u used to

hana said...

I know. I'll never be the perfect shape at this rate :C

But at least, I get to sample all the yummy foods so I'm not totally losing out. I enjoy life LOL.

Unknown said...

so beautiful landscape, love it :)thanks for the pictures^^