Friday, February 6, 2009

Tegoshi in America too??? OMG THIS IS TOO MUCH TO HANDLE.

Friday, February 6, 2009

So I logged onto the news_jpop comm and saw this.


OH REALLY? PRAY TELL WHICH STATE OMG TEGOSHI OKAY!!! *forgets about GDragon* So he's coming here to film his itteQ show about festivals around the world and I have a sinking feeling it might be in the midwest although some are saying CA but what weird festival does CA have honestly?


BUT STILL!!! ONE CAN HOPE =DDD


Now all I have left is to wish for Massu and I will be happy. Even if I might never get to spot them wth.


Anyway, baibai cuz I am off to stalk BigBang go shopping with SoEun at various malls now~


Update: oh dang, I think I might have just overspend... Need to return one dress wtb cuz it has a hole (excuses wtb) so I can get my money back to buy the gorgey silver strappy heels I've been eyeing ha you're mine now baby textbooks. And no I didn't see GD and I hope he wasn't there or I will stab myself with a heel cuz uhm it is hard to concentrate when one is surrounded by multitude of clothes, bags and shoes =x

4 comments:

Cia said...

goddammit!!! why does everything good owes happen to the states??? u'll never see itteq coming to malaysia for our festivals. not liketegoshi and crew coming to malaysia to kill a cow for hari raya haji right. dammit!!!

hana said...

KILL A COW LOL OMG I WANT TO SEE THAT!

And oh c'mon the states is so big its not like i can find them =C

at least if asian bands were to hold concerts, it'll be in asia. NEVER USA. because the US does not care for asian singers just like that =C

Anonymous said...

OMG. GDRAGON OVER TEGOSHI ANY DAY. ANY DAY!

hana said...

WELL I LOVE TEGOSHI MORE SO PARDON ME IF I WANT TO SEE TEGO *sniff*