Monday, March 31, 2008

I. HATE. BABYSITTING.

Monday, March 31, 2008
Words can't describe how I loathe this responsibility and not like I agreed to it. My parents just went and go 'oh sure it's alright' without even asking me!!! Here I was happily chatting with my soulmate online and watching KAT-TUN videos and suddenly I'm asked to watch over a kid.

You think trying to find the right time to online when we're 16 hours apart is very easy hia?!

!#@%!&@*!(&#!@^!*(@%!##%&*!@#

I HATE HATE HATE OK!!!!

I am thankful for the tin of milo you gave me as a token of appreciation the last time I babysat but if that was an indication of more babysitting in the future than I would gladly return you a truck full of milo wth.

I dislike to play imaginary games, how they ask me to teach them something yet when I do they tell me I'm all wrong and try to correct me when I'm so obviously right, how they keep bugging me for every little thing, how they lost interest in stuff even faster than how I lose interest in my fav. things which is like saying super a lot already.........

AM GOING FRIGGIN INSANE OK!!!! CANNOT STAND THE CONSTANT WHINING OMG I'M THISCLOSE TO SNAPPING. JUST WHAT DID I DO TO DESERVE THIS??? I WAS TOTALLY ANGELIC EVER SINCE I CAME HERE SO TELL ME WHY?!!!!

*bangs keyboard*

HATE BABYSITTING.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

come on, the kids I THREE YEARS OLD HANNAH. And I have free milo. Hurrah!