Friday, March 18, 2011

Jeremiah 29:11-13

Friday, March 18, 2011
"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not harm you, plans to give you hope and a future. Then you will call upon me and come and pray to me, and I will listen to you. You will seek me and find me when you seek me with all your heart." -Jeremiah 29:11-13

This was the Bible verse written on my framed farewell photo given to me by my university's Christian fellowship group. It's amazing how this one single Bible verse managed to pointedly answer all questions and doubts that has been plaguing me lately. Every single one of them. Not only that but it also speaks to my many fears and worries caused by the many hardships that never seem to end. What's even more amazing is that I never shared any of my questions/worries/fear/doubts to any of my church leaders nor peers nor anyone at all really but yet somehow they knew to pick that verse out of the thousand of verses in the Bible.

Which means my cries didn't go unheard. He knows. And now its my turn to respond.