Tuesday, March 24, 2009

I should have shouted or kicked up any kind of fuss

Tuesday, March 24, 2009
I AM PISSED.

And the more I think about it (which is like every bloody minute ever since the incident) the angrier I get and wish for nothing better but a time machine so I can go back in time to beat the crap out of her.

So I was on my way to print out my transcript for some Berkeley stuff and then there was this forty-ish year old woman (a student I presume) who was coming my way and since the path was very narrow, I squeezed to one side and even went all 'oh sorry' and guess what she did?

BARGE RIGHT INTO ME THAT'S WHAT SHE DID.

STUPID WOMAN PRACTICALLY IGNORE ME AND BODY SLAM ME SO HARD TILL I NEARLY FELL OVER WTH IS THIS?! AND MOVED ON AS IF I WERE NOTHING BUT A GHOST SHE CAN'T SEE NOR FEEL.

My first instinct was to go all WTH YOU BLIND?! but then swallowed it back down cuz I was afraid she might be (her face was like zombie blank) and if that were the case then I would be sued or something for discriminatory remarks but then I realized that wth we are in the computer lab and what would a blind person be doing in a computer lab? I was also too shocked to react immediately because what kind of normal person would just walk right into someone and not apologize? (rude bitches that's who)

But by the time I had gathered all my senses, she was already quite a fair bit away from me and I decided to just let it go as I had things to rush BUT NOW THAT I THINK BACK TO IT I AM EXTREMELY PISSED AND WISHED I HAD YANKED HER BACK BY THE ARM TO SHOUT MY DISCONTENTMENT.

The guys were all very nice though and asked if I were okay and thought she was batshit nuts too and if it weren't a small lab, I bet they would have yelled at her for me.

And nope this is not racism because the woman was Asian. I'm also guessing that the guys didn't shout at her too thinking that my lack of reaction was due to our Asian culture of not yelling at elders YEAH RIGHT THIS IS AMERICA, I don't care if you're an effing 100, if you're rude to me, I'll give you a piece of my mind too, culture be damned. I was just too shocked at that moment and am regretting it like anything now because I AM DOWNRIGHT IRRITATED YOU HEAR ME?

I hope something bad befalls her tonight. Like a sumo wrestler blown in from a tornado in Japan and falling on her while she sleeps.

Have also concocted up a few choice sentences which I can spew out on the spot should I run into anymore rude people like these again.

Still pissed but am feeling slightly better nonetheless now that I've gotten it out of my system. Hmph.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

america's the land of freedom. there's compromise to everything. no system is perfect.
be patient. best of luck to those who've done sin, may god have mercy on you.

Ammy said...

haha this totally reminded me of that time in the elevator when we went to watch I Am Legend.

like, that stupid girl went and stood behind me in the elevator all quiet like. then when we got to her floor and her family filed out and she was STILL all quiet behind me, then her dad looked in and was like "eh why aren't you coming?" and THAT STUPID BITCH ON WHEELS WENT AND GO ALL

"neh, that girl block my way leh"

then i sort of blew up a bit? and snapped at her?

LIKE WTF THE DOOR SO GODDAMN BiG AND I'M THE ONE AND ONLY PERSON BARRING YOUR WAY???? AND PLEASE HOR I AM FAT BUT NOT SO FAT UNTIL I CAN BLOCK AN ENTIRE FUCKING ELEVATOR DOOR.

stupid kid.

please tell me you remember, eichi and yume were there leh.

and omg i wish i were there when that girl went and bodyslam you, if YOU don't kick up a fuss then I TOTALLY FUCKING WILL.

hana said...

@piaw: lol thanks I guess.

@ammy: I REMEMBER HAHAHA ALTHOUGH I DO NOT APPROVE YOUR OVER REACTION TOO WTH.

WELL I WISH YOU WERE HERE TO KICK HER FOR ME :C